Wednesday, March 14, 2012

14th March - More stripey trees!



I have been experimenting with the same design as yesterday. After identifying three main grafic elements that I really like, I have then used them to create a repeat. The three elements being, the trees, the flowers, and the circular pattern motif which I have used to define certain areas of the design.
The colour palette is reduced to two colours plus black and white. I had envisaged the final result as negative design on a full background. However, I continue to like bright colours with the addition of black on a white background, it gives the design a very pretty feel to it.
Take a closer look on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. am absolutley loving the floral designs,keep up the good work,half way through the month and you still sem full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear for your lovely comment... and support

    ReplyDelete