Sunday, April 23, 2017

Butterflies for Lupus 2017

If you have come over to my 'VERY' abandoned blog you are probably looking for one of two things. One could be ME, that is Dawn Clarkson alias, Nice and Fancy! I have now transferred all my work and news onto a new website which is www.dawnclarkson.com.

The other could be Butterflies for Lupus which is an initiative I organise each year to raise awareness for the auto-immune disease LUPUS. The project involves collecting butterfly art and for every drawing or design I receive I make a small donation to LUPUS UK. The designs are showcased online on World Lupus Day, May 10th, both on the new website and on Pinterest.

So what are you waiting for? I am already collecting designs for the 2017 showcase... please consider taking part.

Thank you
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete