Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Hols

Hi, I have'nt posted for a while, my excuse is I went on holiday to Sicily, thats not a crime is it? Anyway I was just about to add that as I'm talking to myself it dose'nt matter WHEN I post and then magically I find that I have a follower! Wow, it is very exciting and many thanks to TF.
Seriously I will be posting something soon, as Sicily allowed me to spend time with my sketchbook and experiment with what I think has the posh name of paper engineering (- that is, the combination of folding and cutting on the same sheet), but in my case it was more like fancy origami as I made a lot of it up as I went along. However I now have loads more ideas to develop, some "ruffle cards" are in the making... so why am I so behind with my Illustrations for the Bologna Childrens Book Fair... whaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment