Thursday, October 24, 2013

70's inspired 'pedal bins' for Brabantia

My 70's inspired designs came in handy for the latest Brabantia competition. I designed 6 coverings for pedal bins in their 'Pimp our Print' competition. The brief was to design a successor to their iconic Patrice print, which is still their most popular retro pattern and has been selling for 40 years! 
I managed to upload my favourite design in the wrong resolution so it came out badly, the competition is now closed so I can't do anything about it. More importantly I can't ask you all to take part in the 'peoples vote' which is also now closed! However you can still see the other five 'pedal bins' in the design gallery. Or you can admire 4 of my designs here on my blog and wish me good luck in front of the judges choice!
Let me know what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment