Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A good idea?

I have had a few good ideas this week, and all at once, which caused quite a headache. The most important idea I had was to join the "Do what you love" e-course, which means that I will starting the first module on 23rd April and for sure you will be hearing a lot about it on my blog.

Another bright idea I had was to create a new label, "A pattern a day", which means just that. I will be posting one design everyday for the month of March. It will be a good exercise for me to design and "finish" a pattern everyday. It will give me a chance to experiment with different colours, techniques and styles, without having a definite brief to follow. This means there will be no creative restrictions... can't wait. So remember to look back tomorrow for my first pattern, and, please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment